Dear Ms. Lelli:
        I am sending you a letter in the mail today on the behalf of Ivan Suzman
of Maine.  I am a friend of Mr. Suzman through our association with
PIENetwork an internet mailing list for PWP(people with Parkinson's).  He
is an advocate for fair and quality treatment of PWP and has done valuable
volunteer work for that cause.

Please consider fairly all the information that Ivan has provided and be
aware that there are willing witnesses in his behalf who were not heard by
those in charge of Ivan's hearing about tax liability on his property that
threatens to cause loss of his property.  This is a classic example of a
possible miscarriage of justice, if Ivan, who has a septic system, and has
NOT used the sewer system, is being sued for not paying for it's use.

I am especially concerned since due to his Parkinson's, Ivan is not likely
to do well or live long if he loses his Parkinson-friendly adapted home.
It is often the case that Parkinson patients, due to the complicated
medicine dosage schedule of each one often deterioate and even die when
placed in long term care.  If Ivan loses his home, he will probably not be
able to afford on his low monthly supplemental security disability check
the cost of long term care.  This in turn could mean the government will
incur the expense of his cost of care as an indigent citizen of Maine.

Thank you for reading this post and the hard copy letter that is in the
mail to you.  I am hoping you will champion the case of Ivan Suzman.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Fuhr
1802 Crestview Terrace
Trenton, MO  64683