Thank you Jim for your wonderful work, your  endless optimism,
and also for introducing me to the PIEN list in March of 1996.
  You are invaluable to all of us.  THANKS AGAIN, JIM CORDY!

I would like to know if there is interest among the medical and
bioscience educators,
researchers, physicians and health professionals who are LISTMEMBERS,  in
forming a biomedical science sub-group, or sub-list.  We could regularly
exchange
 and meet to discuss our thoughts on the effort to understand and cure PD
and related dopamine-deficiency disorders.

We could form a  sub-group to interact regularly with those who represent
us at the
NIH.  This would be especially helpful for those who are more home-bound,
and have
ideas to contriibute to the great group Jim describes at the NIH.

Jim, what do you think??

Ivan :-)