-----Original Message-----

>gosh, mary ann, your response rings alarm bells in my head
>
>your comments appear to me to be at risk of
>minimizing the potential dangers of 'moderate scale' symptoms
>of disorientation or confusion or hallucinations in parkinson's disease

I was not referring specifically to PWP -  but all neurologically impaired
folks who must endure hospitalization.  We regularly hear from relatives,
"My (add significant relative in this space)  was not confused at home - why
is he confused here?"   Admittedly, I haven't been following this discussion
but rather responded to the what had been written by Hallett Patrick.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann