Dear Randy,
Kudos to you for taking up a second PhD! I am sure you will
find a successful second career.

A comment on your medications -- Buspar is sometimes
incompatible with Sinemet, and can increase PD symptoms.
Also, celexa has resulted in tremor in about 15-20% of
individuals. Most physicians realize this and are monitoring
their patients carefully for any sign of adverse reaction.
If you are unsure, it would be good to discuss this with
your physician.

Best regards,
Kathrynne