Hi all... we would like to use the following quote in our forthcoming book on
early onset PWP, but we aren't sure which Terry on the list (present or past)
wrote it. The gist of it is  that  candid pictures  5 years earlier reveal a
masked face.  If you wrote this or think you know who did, please contact
Barbara Blake-Krebs at [log in to unmask]             THANKS!
<<
 TERRY "
 I have a masked face but others notice it and not necessarily me. I do
 understand that I have it but the problem is with others thinking I am
 disinterested, sad, or mad about something. I am internally a happy
 person   If you look back at pictures taken of me 5 years before any [other]
sign of PD you can tell then that I had a masked face. I had a blank stare
and a drooping mouth. Those were pictures taken of me with me not knowing it
was going to be taken. If it were a posed picture I looked fine. The smile
was there. I bet if a lot of us look back at old pictures they may see the
same thing.