ronald wrote:
> the manual is on the web:
> http://www.merck.com/pubs/

> i looked for Parkinson's Disease. found in Section 14 chapter 179:
> Symptoms and Signs
> about one third of the way down this paragraph, it seems to have an error. the word "bradycardia" is used for slow movement. but, bradycardia is slow pulse i believe. if you have the interest, look in the paper edition, please.

You are right! I hope this isn't representative of the whole book.
I didn't know about the web source, but I still prefer my reference
documents on paper, for various reasons. The main advantage of the
online source would be for downloading and printing a copy to study.
My inexpensive copier is the kind that is awkward to copy from books,
especially thick ones like the Manual. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road