Thank you Judith for your post on Spheramine.

Does anyone on the list know "which drug" is used to induce Parkinsons in monkeys?

Sorry folks about the questions. I think I must be going through a bout of questionitis.
Hoping for a response. Yours Erika.

Cell Implants For Parkinson's Are Ready For Human Tests

NEW YORK, Nov 01, 1999 (NYT Syndicate) — A new brain implant therapy for
Parkinson's disease that doesn't rely on human or animal fetal tissue
has shown such promising early results in monkeys that researchers plan
to try it soon in humans.

In seven monkeys with a drug-induced form of Parkinson's, the cell
implants resulted in an improvement in each animal that varied from 44
percent to 90 percent within three months.