Dear Sir James: Thick-skin is good, to ward off errant
slings and arrows-which you will SOMETIMES receive from
prickly Parkinsonians. You can't please all of the people
all of the time. BUT-often, since the written word can mask
our true designs, and we cannot (as Jeanette wrote
to you) see each other's facial cues/body language, slights
are perceived where none were intended. So take heart and
continue your quest and you will come in time to appreciate
the wonders of the PIEnet.
From-One-Who-Often-Has-Both-Feet-In-Her-Mouth, Carole H.

=====