From: Michel Margosis +ADw-michelmarg+AEA-EROLS.COM+AD4-
To: PARKINSN+AEA-LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA +ADw-PARKINSN+AEA-LISTSERV.UTORONTO.CA+AD4-
Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: NONPD: Re: newbies / tell me more / to know or not to
know/...

+AD4-Barb+AF8-MSN wrote:
+AD4-
+AD4APg- What happened to the SPARKLE list?
+AD4-
+AD4-             We are still here+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4APg- When I started packing a few weeks ago (ok.... ok...so I'm not
only a
+AD4APg- slow Parkie, but I'm ALSO a slow packer+ACE-) +ADw-I'm sure there's a
joke in
+AD4APg- that somewhere,
+AD4-
+AD4-                Pleas do not, repeat, do not play football,
you'll be
+AD4-killed+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4APg- OH.... and before I forget, I've canceled the garage sale after
+AD4APg- discussing the sheer amount of work involved with getting that
+AD4APg- event launched
+AD4-
+AD4-                   I sold mine with the house.......
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-Michel