Unfortunately, had the same problem with Requip, and to
some extent, Permax, which I am currently taking. My
symptoms    (immobile arm and dragging leg) are primarily
right-sided and when taking any of the agonists have
experienced swelling in right ankle and leg, which had also
been broken in a fall off a stage in high school, more
years ago than I like to remember...    Carole H.

=====