Hi Charlotte: A little confused by your post. There was
certainly no "squabbling" intended, but perhaps I should
clarify. Have always felt, both as a PWP and as a nurse,
that response to different medications is a highly
individualized thing-especially when dealing with a
'designer' disease such as PD. "Different strokes for
different folks", as we used to say...  Carole H.

--- Charlotte Mancuso <[log in to unmask]>

=====