At 20:32 1999/11/09 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to everyone for trying to help me with this.
>
>I used to get everyone's personal e-mail addresses by hitting reply and
>viewing the original message. However, this is what I get now:

hi debbie

which e-mail software are you using?
have you changed internet service providers recently?

janet
list-elf-nerd-ette

ps
i have taken the liberty of adding the LIST: topic name to this message
since we are well away from the parkinson's topic and
are rummaging around in list-business-land
so to speak

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]