I have trouble remembering to take meds when i am understress, which is most
of the time right now. I bought a small pill holder from eckards which has
an alarm on it that you set to count the hours, It worked well until it went
off at my 2am med time, and i was sleeping very soundly - evidently i
thought it was an alarm clock or i couldn't turn it off, when i woke up it
was inside my water glass. it won't go off now for some strange reason.
other than that, i use a weekly pill bottle, and put the pills inot it in
the order i need to take them, and i stay very consistent on when it's time
to take a pill, so i know that at x hour, i need to take something