Hi ya all.....

I'm planning to take some time outta my packing to move over the
next few days (I'm SO tired of my home looking like it was hit by
a tornado!) <weary grin>, in order to pull together and create the
"PD Tips List" I had requested  our List members to contribute to
a few weeks ago.  I'm planning on using the Tips List as the focal
point of the discussion we'll be having at the SP support group I
moderate (In Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley community of Encino,
(at Encino Hospital, 16237 Ventura Blvd.., Encino, meeting the
third Saturday of every month, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.)

Soooo - if YOU have something... a tip or some other trick you've
found that brings you the feeling like you've won a round in the
fight against PD, please feel free to post it to the List or to
email it to me at:  [log in to unmask]

I'll post a copy of the completed Tips List online before I move
on Nov. 18.

Thanks to the bunch of ya who took the time and made the effort to
send me so many neat PD Tips in response to my original plea.

Barb Mallut