My local newspaper had a photo and article of the Pope in India a couple
days ago.  The photo showed him standing and, I believe, praying.  It was
head to toe, from the side, and his upper back was curved like a comma.
The caption said "The weight of the world on his shoulders", but it sure
looked PD to me!  The article mentioned his Parkinson's without detail,
focusing rather on his trip and the politics involved.