Hi Susan: One more piece of information. Just came home
from a symposium given for health care professionals given
by Yale's Movement Disorders Clinic (New Haven,CT) and THEY
say they are still researching pros and cons re: Sinemet
for early onset PD, and will take no position either way.
                             Carole H.

=====