Kathrynne....

Welcome home!  I seem to recall your NEXT trip was scheduled to
bring ya to the L.A. area in November...  Right?  Not right??

Hey lissen, m'dear.... with all them lobster dinners and the
adulation of your East Coast List-family-friends-members, you can
be assured that here on the OTHER coast you won't get that
spoiled!

No SIREEEEE  Bob!!  Here we're gonna put ya to WORK helping me
pack for my Nov. 18 move, and you can get up at 6:30 a.m. with me
'n Scooter 'n Buzzy to set up the pre-move garage sale (I make a
very good general, and will tell you exactly what to lug and move
around the garage) <ducking>.   And when THAT'S done, we'll go to
Taco Bell for dinner and count our earnings while we scarf down
them oh-so-nutritious tacos! (Practice your Spanish, m'dear, by
repeating after me, "Me gusta Taco Bell" (Bow wow...!) <somebody
STOP me - I'm totally giddy and totally silly tonight!> (as if ya
couldn't tell?) <giggle>

Seriously, Kathrynne.... I know I can speak for our other L.A.Area
List-folks in saying we'd ALL love to see ya here (hubby, too, of
course!).   Your inpending California visit isn't a figment of my
out-of-kilter imagination, is it?

Hugs at ya...

Barb Mallut