hi all

At 21:39 1999/11/10 -0700, you wrote:
>Janet, what's the Mars Mambo Express with Bern...sounds exciting.
>I used to love to dance...(one of the saddest things for me,
>losing my sense of rythym--I can feel the beat, but I can't
>keep time to it.) but maybe by then I'll be able to dance again?

hi brenda

once i started on sinemet
the stiffness and rigidity which had prevented me
from tapping my foot to music
disappeared

that is still the case now
during my 'on' times

if i am 'off' i am virtually immobile

when my meds are 'kicking in'
i transform from a frozen statue
to a 'normal' walking talking dancing human
in a matter of minutes

i would think that sinemet would give you the same benefit
i don't think it affects one's 'sense of rhythm'...?

here's some background to the mars mambo silliness:

janet