Dear Listfolk,

A couple weeks ago, Judith Richards posted news about the Spheramine
clinical trials being readied at Emory Medical Center -- "Cell Implants For
Parkinson's Are Ready For Human Tests".  The study is being led by Dr. Ray
Watts, who happens to be one of my father's doctors (well, we've seen him
once).  I had hope that Dad might be accepted for the study, so I found out
who to contact and faxed a letter yesterday.

This morning the research nurse called me back.  Unfortunately for us, they
are only accepting people with ideopathic Parkinson's in the initial human
trials and my Dad has MSA.

If anyone would like the name and fax number of the research nurse at
Emory, just e-mail me and I'll pass it on.

Jane Koenig
Marietta, GA
(daughter of Fred, 81/MSA3)