hi all

At 07:03 1999/11/11 -0800, bob wrote:
>HELP my 'spell check' evidently keeps changing OFF LIST to 'offsets'.
>Hoopoe this goes through. I'll disable spell check...

LOL!
i wonder what your spell checker makes of "Hoopoe" !?

[btw
i think there must be a way
to force your spell checker to stick with "OFF LIST" as typed
rather than letting
it force you to accept its 'suggested' alternate of "OFFSETS"]

so, back to the drawing board,

you wrote:
>This might be a good time to remind list members that you can
>send an off list mail to the 'From' address in the message header
>(In most cases).

how does that technique work?
you are using Netscape and Windows 98 for E-mail, right?

do we all know how to 'copy and paste' windows-style?

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]