Hi janet: I love this answer, with 'bits and pieces' of
different Parkies included. Honored to have been among
them...On the lighter side, I was reading the post and
thinking, yes, this is an interesting comment, when I
realized with a jolt that it was written by ME. Whoa...talk
about short term memory loss.       Carole H.

=== message truncated ===

=====