hi all

i had the honour of a personal missive from Sir James the 1st
and since it is not confidential and since we are about sharing
i'm sharing it with y'all

to Sir James, my reply:

i am grateful for the opportunity to help in whatever way i can
and
am i ever grateful to barb patterson for this list!
i am learning right along with everyone else

janet

At 04:24 1999/11/12 -0800, you wrote:
>Janet,
>As a newbie I wanted to thank you for your work on this "LIST".
>It's more like a back yard fence where people meet to talk about
>there problems.
>My self I've had PD for almost 5yr's. It only took the docs 4 yrs
>to figure out what I had. It's been scary out here by myself, but now
>that I've found my neighbors I'm sure it well help. In the few days
>I've been at the fence I've learned so much. Please forgive me if I
>act like or become a taker of info and ask too many questions.
>Hopefully as time goes on I can give back to the group.
>If people on the list don't share personal info Han delete this.
>I live in No. Ca. at Chico. I'm 47  and a Contractor, married and a
>grandpaw ( also known as paw paw ).
>If anyone wants to write me direct [log in to unmask]
>SIR JAMES1st Knight of the Royal order of the Keyboard

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]
web-site -  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/