Mambo?  Senior scholar???   DUH.... Here I am, whizzing thru 92
unread new emails, so I can get back to packing for my upcoming
move, and for a moment I thought I'd logged onto the wrong list!

What happened to the SPARKLE list?  When I started packing a few
weeks ago (ok.... ok...so I'm not only a slow Parkie, but I'm ALSO
a slow packer!) <I'm sure there's a joke in that somewhere, but
it's too early in the a.m. for my sense of humor to kick in)
<Sheeeesh, what AM I doing awake and typing at 9-ish in the
morning - the crack of dawn for me usually?!?>

I LOVE seeing humor back on THIS list, folks.  Our Parkie-list
feels like home again with the banter as well as PD-related, and a
the 10th-time-around old urban legend posts.! <grin>

AND it's great seeing some of our newbie to PD and newbie to the
List  members actively joining in - your PD-related questions as
well as your information contributions... AND your respective
senses of whimsy add so much to my/our List experiences.

Well, it's back to the packing now, and later I"m hitting Home
Depot once again along with the contractor.

OH.... and before I forget, I've canceled the garage sale after
discussing the sheer amount of work involved with getting that
event launched (I had all my late mother's furnishings to sell, as
well a a  lotta stuff I seem to have collected and stored for my 2
daughters ("Hey mom, can I leave this widget with ya )or a few
weeks?") <grin> (So NOW there's a dozen years of stored widgets in
my home)

Soooo... tomorrow, Sat, rhe 12th, my daughter and I are bagging
everything up and will donate as much as possible to a couple of
the major charties which maintain thrift shops, and the
donanations will help offset our individual income tax expenses.

Barb Mallut