hi all

At 05:00 1999/11/13 -0800, Sir James 1st aka Jim Carter aka paw paw wrote:
>Janet,
>Just so I know and don't jump to conclusions,
>has Leo had his sense of humor removed????...

i don't know
you'll have to ask him
or his wife jeannette who 'sklurks' behind his e-mail address!

>Or does he just not like user names??...

i don't know
ditto and ditto!
but from his/her last post
i'd say 'user-names-with-a-theme' hold a certain appeal

>Better yet is the user name ( Sir James )
>or use of user names frowned at on the List...

the only list 'regulations' that exist
are those which have been handed down from
On High aka Founding List Mom aka Barb Patterson

[who's allowed [imho] since she's the Perpetrator of Origin]

i.e. no personal attacks, including no trying to silence anyone's voice

>Just trying to add a little something
>different to the day....

you did!

>For now this is a private conver,
>between you me and the fence post.

ok
sure
you, me, and 1800 fence posts!

may i say, you have a way with irony, Sir James!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
e-mail - [log in to unmask]