I noticed that my generic sinemet was not lasting as long as it should.
Usually I have 2.5 hours of on time for my 25/100 carbidopa/levadopa
pill manufactured by Lemmon.  Now, I find that 25/100 pill of
carbo/levo manufactured by Teva (or Tevo) only gives me 2 hours of on
time.  Called pharmacies and could not find any carbidopa/levadpoda
manufactured by Lemmon.  Was there a merger?  Did Lemmon go out of
business?  Has anyone else experienced a change in their on time after
a switch of manufacturers?   Thank you for your responses.