hi all

At 05:56 1999/11/12 -0800, carole wrote:
>Hi janet: I love this answer, with 'bits and pieces' of
>different Parkies included. Honored to have been among
>them...On the lighter side, I was reading the post and
>thinking, yes, this is an interesting comment, when I
>realized with a jolt that it was written by ME. Whoa...talk
>about short term memory loss.

that answer was the 'thread' of our cyber-conver-sation
thet spun itself off my 'pome' 'estrangement'

i had been so impressed with it and us the list
that i cobbled the thread together
to send it to my 'rellies'

[that's insider michael douglas talk for relatives]

sometimes i find it difficult to adequately explain
what the heck 'the list' is or does
i thought that 'thread' was a
perfect example

but my response to brenda's question about the mars mambo
was a 'pared down' version of same;
i thought i had edited out all but bern's and my comments
memory, what memory?

janet
get your custom mixed metaphors here

janet paterson