I'm also interested in above phenomenon which
sounds  much  like an extrapolation of new
symptoms I just began  about 2-3 months ago and which are on the
increase...tho much less powerful so far.  I am in my 9th post-dx yr and
8th yr of Sinemet use.  I have found this
symptom  different..... rendering any earlier
PD challenge to balance as trivial.  Though not
yet forcing a fall, its push to (my) right and down
is increasing. Also unfamiliar with "trunkeal" I am very interested in
comments by list,  by my neuro next meeting and furthur to me by Marty.