By the bible, i presume you mean the whole bible?
And just how eo you define 'the whole bible"?
Now I would define it as   what you call the 'Old Testament'.
You would presumably include the so-called New testament"/
My muslim friends would probably include the Koran as the word of G-d
And my Mormon neighbors  would surely include the "book of Mormon"
All of us believing in the same G-d?
Which one of us is right. , or are we all right?
ie G-d either did or didnt write all those books ,
depending on which religion you follow?
I didnt know that truth depended on one's point of view.
I'm getting lost here - someone help me!!!!!!!!!!
(It is hard to remain clear, and still be polite)
hilary