Off list- group for the Study and Debate of Religion, Society and PD- A
suggestion

I would be interested  in continuing our discussion about Religion off-List.
I don't think anybody is going to convince anybody but it is interesting to
discuss as demonstrated by the activity the subject brings to the group. At
the same time it is offensive to some others.  Usually this is only
peripherally PD related and stirs up such feeling that it can affect the
purpose of the PD exchange- with people dropping out etc. Who knows we might
even find some common understanding of some issues.

If you are interested please contact me at the below E-mail address.  I am
posting this on the List and sending it to people who I feel might be
interested in it. Please don't take offense if your name is not on the above
list It is off the top of my head and is likely to be missing a number of
potential key contributors

Please join in on the discussion by  e-mailing me.

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton(Madison) WI