subject header seems quite serious doesn't?
makes you want to read it in case you're missing something or someone you
don't know about. . .

instead all you're going to find is a bunch of wasted space and people
talking about something completely unrelated to the site or (MORE
IMPORTANTLY) the subject header -

for all of those on the list who enjoy the freedom to ask, say and share
what's on their mind - we celebrate you -

for those of you on the list who do not (and i say do not rather than cannot
- because it is obvious that the list members are a savy, computer literate
bunch of folk) even take the time to change the SUBJECT HEADER to
appropriately describe what you're sharing -

SHAME ON YOU!

i agree that there should be no censorship, merely (oh please, no puns or
play on words here!) respect and consideration for the guidelines set forth
when we first entered this site -

but honestly, today has been one of those days that makes many of us (i share
this statement with others without permission) want to sign off forever!

sure, if i send in an email about SEX and the lack or increase thereof with
cute words, interesting tidbits, etc., i'll bet there will be many responses
to tell me to "hang in there" or "get real" or "please, this isn't the
place...", etc.

what i have never understood since becoming a daily member of this site, (yes
- i'm an internetaholic or whatever y'all were saying) is why so many members
absolutely
*   MUST USE WRONG SUBJECT HEADERS and
*   MUST RESPOND TO THE LIST with what, obviously   should be directly to a
single individual -
it's as though you know what should be done, but want everyone to see how
clever you are that day -

i fear that this site, tho' extremely informative and pleasant to spend time
in, IS becoming the arena for a maximum of 10 members to chitchat in  - i
mean, please, LOOK AT WHO THE PRIMARY USERS ARE!

let me state here, so that i can in good conscience actually SEND this thing
- say that i started typing this over 6 hours ago.  why the delay?  because
since i returned from san antonio to take care of my dad and grandmother - my
grandmother is back in the hospital and we must now put her ALC or hire
someone tomorrow to be home when she is released from the hospital -

i started typing my reply earlier today and have been interrupted until now
to finish it by phone calls and taking care of notifying relatives,
caregivers, church members (don't even go there), etc. before tomorrow -

i must admit that i am FURIOUS because altho' i, too, enjoy sir james'
messages to the list - i find it heartbreaking that he is called
groundbreaking or pioneering for this round of newbies or whatever the heck
it was -

why?  because he's entertaining?
what about me who has been asking for help, sharing stories, giving my 2
cents worth and rarely, rarely do i get a response unless i specifically ask
something of someone offline (not offset (!) tho' i did enjoy that round of
banter. . .)

i read everything sent to me because it just might help me help my dad -

today i must admit that i think many of "us" (i'm part of this family too...)
were totally rude to the rest of us - you carried on as tho' business hours
are M-F with weekends off -

how wonderful to see 1 or 2 new entries from new folk who genuinely NEED help
- nobody wants it.  none of us want to be here - we would rather be on the
animal planet site or the anything else site, but HERE is where i learn
things.  here is where i can share things.  and here is where we need to
respect the simple F_________________G guidelines (they aren't even died in
the wool RULES, for heaven sake) laid out for us -

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST USE THE SUBJECT HEADER CORRECTLY?

thanks -
cari
daughter of

note:  i'm absolutely NOT going to read this again b4 i send it so just know
that...