__________________________________
        ___   cari barrett  11970 montana avenue #315 |
     \   /                             los angeles, ca  90049  |
     / \                                                     |
    /   \                     increase awareness     |
  /      \                       support your local  |
/_____ \PARKINSON'S ORGANIZATIONS_|
(silver ribbon above)

with computers and office supply stores, we can do anything we want!

of course, this looks nothing like the finished RETURN ADDRESS that i made,
but i've tried to put the:
"increase awareness
support your local
PARKINSON'S ORGANIZATIONS"
on everything i send or hand out - cards, checks, etc.

based on the chrome silver pin that PRO hands out, and the example i saw at
http://www.gargaro.com/ribbons.html - i'm also calling it the silver ribbon
campaign - which i have been told covers all neurological diseases -

if anyone would like, or thinks someone else might like return addresses made
(white or clear labels that can also be put on EVERYTHING!) please send me
your address and i'll send you 30,60,90, etc. - increments of 30 on the sheet
i believe -

also if any of you would like reminder cards of your med/sched or "mantras"
made and laminated, let me know and i'll see what i can do for you -

this is something i want to get started here locally as a service to those
who need extra reminders -

anyway - let me know what you'd like and i'll do what i can!

cari
daughter of joAnn (CG) and dempsey (70yr old, 16+) - Tyler, TX
me - 44, married in Los Angeles, CA w/ kind husband - brad!