I am looking for any info on Mirapex side effects....The only side
effect I can find is about falling asleep.  I am having bad joint pain
in my knees.  Just started saturday, and I started my full dose of
Mirapex friday (1.5mg)day.  I am also on Amantadine (generic for
Symmetrel).  Still having tremors and balance problems, so far Mirapex
really hasnt helped me.  I already have a call into my doctor, waiting
for return call.  Just trying to get more info before I see the doctor.
He will not put me on sinemet because he says I am too young.  He said
the longer you take it, the worse side effects you get down the road.
He said he only gives it to his older patients.  My symptoms are tremor
in right hand, and head...balance problems, fallen 5 times in past 2
weeks, joint pain in knees, right leg dragging and freezing (which has
caused most of falls), depression, fatigue, and trouble walking any
distance.  I am only 31 yrs old.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated.  My doctor is really good, he and his team of doctors are
third in the nation in pallidomy surgeries.  I really am just looking
for ideas or thoughts to bring up to my doctor when I go see him.
Thanks, and sorry for being so winded.

Tina-----Fairfield, Ohio