-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie White <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 12:13 PM
Subject: Replying to people

Hello Debbie,
    To see the private e-mail address of the sender just click on "Reply to
Author"
This should show the e-mail address after their name at "From"
If you highlight this address you can copy it (in Edit) and paste it into
the "To" of the "New Message"
you are composing.
Close the "Reply to Author" window (which is addressed to PIEN)
saying "No" to saving the changes.
That's how it works for me with Outlook Express.
Hope this helps. Cheerio from Erika.