Hello list friends: I have been receiving many, many letters and queries
or are people becoming more computer-literate or is the diagnoses of pd
becoming more prevalent? Anyway, I have received one letter that comes
from a woman whose mother has pd (she thinks)...here is part of her
letter:
"It has been years & she keeps on getting worse. My mother has trouble
talking, she can't keep her balance and falls often. She won't go out to
eat because she makes such a mess. Her legs hurt so badly that she
cries. She constantly shakes; and is often depressed. My mother was an
outgoing person w/ a terrific sense of humor-now she doesn't leave the
house. I was wondering if you could send her some words of hope &
encouragement?"
Her mother does not have  computer. I e-mailed this woman back and asked
if it would be ok to post this on the list and to send out a plea to
everyone who has a extra minute or two, if you would be willing to write
to her mom. She was thrilled to say yes. So, if you would like her
address please email me off-list and I will be happy to provide it to
you. I thought that this would be a terrific way to pass on our
blessings of having this list to share with someone who does not. Would
you please help me to make this lady's mom have wonderful holidays?
Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>