My husband has been suffering from **terrible**dyskinesis (after taking  his
usual dosage of Sinemet) over the period of time that he's been taking
Mirapex.  When we decrease the dose of Mirapex the dykinesis subsides - but
then Jamie doesn't function as well.    We've tried cutting his Sinemet in
half - but he still remains dyskinetic.  Our choice is clear - either he
uses Mirapex alone or Sinemet alone.  The combination of those two drugs
seems to cause him nothing but discomfort.

(Our neuro has been working closely with us during the time we've regulated
and re-regulated Jamie's meds).
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 60/20)