The e-mail address is listed after Sender in the heading. Hit reply to get a
fresh e-mail page. Then copy and paste or type the sender's address (not
their name that may appear in parenthesis) into the Send To box and delete
the Parkinson's Listserv address that appears there. (I also copy it into my
address book if it is someone I'm going to correspond with on a regular
basis.)
I'm glad to see you request this. I just joined and found the long list of
personal dialogue quite annoying. I'm on several other listservs where
personal responses are discouraged, to control volume. It really can get out
of control.
I also wish people realized that the Subject from the original posting keeps
appearing automatically if you are hitting Reply. It only takes a few seconds
to retype the subject so people know what it really is. Sorry to get on a
soapbox, when I'm on the list less than a week.(The list is so long today,
that I haven't gotten to the rest of the postings. I'll bet I'm one of many
who answered your post.) Good luck.Linda