Kathrynne,

Glad you are back in town for a few days. I've been waiting for your
return to thank you for speaking at our support group meeting. It was an
excellent talk. My wife and I were very impressed. She went out the next
day and bought Calcium Citrate, B12 and natural vitamin E.

We also informed the directors at the assisted care living facility
where my mother is a resident about the B12 calcium connection. My
mother suffers from dementia and takes Oscal three times a day. We'll
have to see if switching her to Calcium Citrate will have any affect.

Thanks again for the talk. You have a great road show.

Phil Gesotti  50/46