The one truth i have learned over the years is that every case of
parkinsons is different. It seems that each of us have different
reactions to the various combinations of the available drugs. There is no
"magic bullet". What works for me, may or may not work for a fellow
parkie.

There are so many variables such as age, family medical history,
environment, stress, life style. heat, cold, ad infinitum. IMHO, one of
the biggest variables is your neurologist. He/she is not necessarily good
at diagnosing and treating parkinsons.FWIW, I would recommend that the
expertise of a  neurologist be reviewed before being selected

Any medical advice given by a fellow parkie should include a FWIW(for
what it's worth) disclaimer.

murph 57/9