TIP OF THE DAY
DO TO DAY WHAT YOU SHOULD OF DONE YESTERDAY

    i have been very sick mental and health. my fingers have healed fine.
still have smoke smell which i can not smell lucky me. finally gave in going
to see 3 different DOCS. go willingly or carried.  i then will decide what
 I WANT TO DO) it my life. have not got over the last time in hospital. will
not go to see any one. i look like a lady with a child. went from 30in to 35
in 3 weeks. was 110 not 140 in 3 weeks. lot of pain. dog gone baby kicking.
lo lo no need to call.can't eat or sleep. i still read the mail but have
trouble in understanding a lot. it bothers me i got to hire stuff i usually
done. getting leaves up with my tractor. my baby said if any thing goes bad
she will let uall know. it so easy to give advice but to take it is some
thing else. I DO KNOW I WILL BEAT THIS PD.  but on my terms. they took my
friend to the MAYO CLINIC. i was right. they asked through his friend for me
to keep working with him.. as of now i got lot on my mind 3333 i can be of
help. C.G.'S  know what we PWP'S go through. hope i am making some horse
.... i did eat a whole hamburger yesterday. the DOC.  that operated the
first time is not sure if he wants to do it again. but thinks he learned lot
through me. and PD. all so flash backs VETS  know what i mean. so please
don't worry i am just a mean young old good looking guy. Loa

                                                      I.Y.Q.   DON  AND
VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

PS MY BABY IS AT 50 NOW LOLO