-----Original Message-----
From: Clare Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Claire wrote:

Sir James:  we are all scared to some degree.  Continual input seems to wear
off the sharp edge of fear as time goes by.  I was diagnosed 1/98, and feel
much less afraid than at the beginning.  One adapts, believe it or not.   As
to requip, I finally would not change my  lifestyle to "sleep off" every
dose and my MDS/Neuro agreed,   so I phased out of Requip, and  gradually
started on Sinemet 25/l00 CR.