IHi ,
Hi ,I  apologise for  have no intentions of putting the frightners on
anyone  actually my intentions are to make people really aware  these
nap attacks can be fatal. If I had been near a tractor trailor
?????????who knows that old PD may have been a winner,. exhaustion and
tiredness  the majority of PDs suffer with is very different from a nap
attack and hopefully you will never experience this. But  I think it
essential to try and follow through to see what if possible may be the
cause .By the way are you from the UK Sir?
'from an old Brit
Margaret Clark 48/12/60