From: SIR JAMES1st <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: re mirapex
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 7:37 AM

And I thought I was just me. I'm new to this group , but in two days have
learned a lot. I'm on Requip and I'm having the same nap attacks as
Margaret
on Mirapex. Would like to hear from others on Requip. Again being that I'm
new, I don't suppose I'm the only one who is getting scared to death
reading
about others with more severe symptoms than mine, or am I the only big baby
out here???? How do learn and not get scared at the same time.

Sir James