By the time I went to the neurologist, I was pretty certain I had Parkinson's,
and had a list of symptoms a mile long.  Then he questioned me further, and got
me even to admit, "Yes, I drool occasionally."

Share everything...why would you want to not tell him everything?

I surfed the net and found out more about it, and sure nuff, I was right.  It was
almost a relief when he asked me "What do you think you have?  To which I
replied, "Parkinson's."  His response was:  "You're right." And I felt a 10 ton
weight lifted.  Since then, I've read until I became uncomfortable about it and
stared projecting into the future.  Now, I have few qualms..I just take a day at
a time and refuse to allow tomorrow's possibilities get in the way of today's
enjoyment!  And I'm still enjoying life!

Cheers,

Brenda

P.S. Janet, I think I'll compete with you for the most educated "Parkie."