Mallory, I would really like to have some speech therapy...my doctor hasn't
recommended it, however, says Kaiser won't pay for it.   (nation's largest HMO
for whom I also work).

I've read about  the Lee Silverman Technique but haven't tried it.  If anyone
can put me onto a good speech therapist in Portland OR, I'd be very
interested.  My speech problems are speaking too softly mainly...but sometimes
I also get a bit tongue tied.

Cheers,

Brenda