HI all

This is no joke either. I wish mine was too. My HHA and few other ripped me and
my family and another big time and now I am being told by 2 police depts. that
its civil matter. I am talking a grand amount, not 1500.

No human being need this kind of stress or injustice.

I hate to do this over the internet ,but I need a well known  attorney now.

Sincerely,

Mrs. N. D. Mullen

I am not posting this for pity or anything.