Barb

> And is this whole "event" actually FACT, or is it FICTION?
>
> WHAT'S HAPPENING? <holding breath till I know>

Dennis and David...

I finally sat down a coupla hours ago and started plowing
thru the 140-plus List posts that had accumulated over
the past coupla days as I was doing "moving-related-stuff"
for much of the time.

Eventually I got to Dennis' posting of David's haunting
story (Story?).... <Fact or fiction?>

Dennis, thanks so much for posting David's story.
It hurt so much to read it, tho.  David expressed SO
much agony as he and his wife went each went thru
their individual and joint nightmares together, tho apart.
And I felt like I was left hanging, awaiting the outcome of
the experience....

For goodness sake, fellas, how's David's wife NOW?  And how is
David?  Did you spend the night in the car while the outside
temperature dropped?

And is this whole "event" actually FACT, or is it FICTION?

David reassures me that " it was a story that I made up.
The characters were not given names or ages or physical descriptions on
purpose. It simply reflected a worst-case scenario based on progressive PD
and unusual circumstances."

He adds "p.s. I have no wife....that I know of."

Dennis
Dennis Greene 50/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that dealing with PD won't fix!
email - [log in to unmask]
Website - http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/
(most recent update -Nov 5, 1999)

-David