Are you thinking of Rasagiline, the TEMPO study recently done using newly
diagnosed PWPs who had not been on Sinemet, etc ?  It's very similar to
Selegiline.  I was in the this study in 98/99 and I believe the 6 month
open label extension of the study must be over now, with possibly another
extension.  I think you're right about the amphetamine aspect, but not
sure.  Don't believe it's on the market yet.  I'm assuming that you're
inquiring about an MAO B-type Inhibitor for PD rather than an MAO A-type
for depression, which is quite different.

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: