From: CHET ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rigidity/Cramps Relief
Date: Thursday, November 11, 1999 6:33 AM

My wife has rigidity or cramps occasionally. We purchased rubber ice
bags from the pharmacy.These are not recommended for hot applications
but I fill it with hot water as hot as comfortable. Placing it at the
back of the neck releves the problem. I also use the same technique by
placing the bag under the back of the knee that is shaking to help stop
tremors when she is off. You will be very pleased with how this works
and how you can literally switch off the problem. The bags are also
great to bring with you in a car if you are taking her someplace and she
begins to be uncomfortable.