Thea Lou,

I live in Palo Alto and have just started researching assisted living for my
Mom.  She is currently in Napa in an assisted living facility that was
wonderful 3 years ago but has been a mess since it was purchased by a large
corporation that is buying up or building new homes in California.   With
Mom's PD progression and the "managed care" mentality of the home in Napa,
I no longer feel comfortable having her 2 hours away so I am researching
assisted living in our area and home care so Mom and I can decide if she
should live with me or in a home nearby.    Do you have any recommendations?
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robin