Subject: FW: IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If this is true, it's pretty scary.  Please pray about this
and
take action.  Please share this with everyone! We don't need
to sit
back and be passive On this one. This is really scary and
once you
read it.

 CBS would be forced to discontinue "Touched By An Angel"
because
they use  the word"God" in every program.  Madeline Murray
O'Hare, an
atheist, successfully eliminated the use of  Bible reading
and prayer
from schools fifteen years ago. Her organization  has now
been
granted a Federal Hearing on the same subject by the
Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) in Washington, D.C.

Their petition, No. 2493, would ultimately pave the way to
stop the
reading of the Gospel of  our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
on the
airwaves of America. They took this petition with 287,000
signatures to back their stand. If this attempt is
successful, all
Sunday Worship services being broadcast either by radio or
television
will stop.  This group is also campaigning to remove all
Christmas
Programs, Christmas songs and Christmas carols from public
schools.

You can help! We need one million signed letters. This would
defeat
their  effort and show that there are many Christians alive,
well and
concerned  in our country. Please print this letter then cut
off and
sign the form  below.  PLEASE DO NOT SIGN JOINTLY, such as
Mr. &
Mrs. Each person should sign  one  letter seperately, and
mail it in
separate envelopes. Be sure to put  "Petition 2495" ON THE
ENVELOPE
when you mail the letter. This has to go out regular mail.
It's
important that you do it right away. Please e-mail this
letter to all
your friends and relatives and to anyone else you feel led
to. Or photo
copy it and mail it. Christians must unite on this.

Please do not take this lightly. We did once and lost prayer
in schools
and in offices across the nation. We cannot let this attempt
succeed.

 Date: ________________

 Federal Communications Commission
 Washington, D.C. 20054
 Re: Petition 2493

 Dear Sirs;
         I am an American and am very thankful for my American
Heritage.
Our forefathers founded this country under the premise of a
strong
belief and faith in God and his principles. I am also very
much aware
of the role that our Christian faith has played in the
freedom that we
Americans now enjoy.
         Therefore, I protest any effort to remove from radio or
television,
programs designed to nurture faith in God, or to remove
Christmas
programs,Christmas songs and Christmas carols from public
airwaves, schools, office buildings, etc.

 Sincerely,

Have a great day :-)

Diane Dalton
Title 1